Friday, January 22, 2010

Halter Neck Bikinis My Girls' Halter Bikinis?

My Girls' Halter Bikinis? - halter neck bikinis

My daughters are 9, 11 and 12 Often, as in the sun during the summer. We live around in Florida in a remote area with not much around us. My question is that my girls tell how many times, but complaining about the tan lines on her shoulders. This swimsuit is not that they ... only gives you an idea of what kind of swimsuits they have.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;> prd_id = 425,260,497 & Folder \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; pfx> folder_ = 170,736,807 & prtID = & src = k74439 & cm_mmc = Performics affiliate _ - _-%% MSN 20eShop-20CSE _-DDI% 20Linkhttp: / / www .kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp? Product \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;> prd_id = 425,260,497 & Folder \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; pfx> folder_ = 170,736,807 & prtID = & src = k74439 & cm_mmc = Performics affiliate _ - _ -%% MSN 20eShop 20CSE-_-DDI% 20link

My question is, since we too are living in a remote area and do not like tan lines, I let go of his trunks in the neck t o look like a bikini bra (not all look topless), and has not won at arousing concern signs of tanning? Or I'll just bring only trouble when they grow up, toomore? It is this risk at an early age, like 9, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.? Note, 9, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. in a remote area in Florida!

13 comments:

  1. This is what I do .. I tied around the neck .. then go with the shoulders and arms of her .. Then tied around my doulbe .. I was back in the sun on my face and get sun without belts .. and if I in my belly on my back and undo the left sat on the towel .. Your security as long as it browns too far away.Have fun in the sun this summer, and the lines are very good, but not all of these things were keeper is trying to do what I do and you'll be happy and safe .. I wear mine like in my boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about cancer and the sun? Your daughter should not be enough to tan lines at his age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest a bikini tube .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest a bikini tube .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. When their clothes are such Holder, then they have tan lines on the neck and can be seen when you wear a shirt. If you do not feel comfortable with them as belts go, perhaps a dress with straps would be better. At the age that all garments should cover the whole place a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking as a girl, it would be an ideal opportunity to talk with them accordingly modest. If they say they are not, they will anyway, and at greater length.

    Explain that some measures are better in private, when we know that nobody can see you, but these measures can not always good. How to take a bath in a bathroom, but not in the pipe in the front yard.

    If you are concerned and seem to be ashamed, you can leave them confused about their own bodies. This approach carefully. A child should never be ashamed of her body. But it must be very selective about who sees them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanning is not something that needs to be encouraged. Skin cancer is widespread and can be fatal. I would be less worried about tan lines of a child of nine years and a wealth of information about sun protection. Lots and lots of sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonder wat wat they want and are comfortable imfortant to your use and even if they look good and feel comfortable in

    ReplyDelete
  9. While the leaves means that no creepy old men on the street or next door. I think it would be nice. Why worry about tan lines? They should be the only ones to see these places ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unless you're a naked bathers each has a kind of tan lines after a stay in the sun. Its amazing to me that girls in this age question Tho. Who is the devil in his old age, also seen in the first place? If they are so desperate for them but one or two meetings a solarium, where naked ** if you want to cover missed you butt. But we let them free from everything under the sun bath is sufficiently covered only serve to influence their future sunbathing habits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see nothing wrong with that .... emphasize that they are solely for your garden,,,, not everywhere .... make a joke of it and say we do not want to Losier city!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stuck in the middle of nowhereJanuary 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM

    I saw some of the above questions seem a little with the preteen, her underwear and bikinis possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I was younger (in the 80s), we can do .. But now on the lookout for a bathroom at the top, then the size of a shirt .. I cut live here in South Texas near the SPI, which is how I keep my car .. When the man said, "Dateline NBC" that never, never know! "I do not think it would be terrible if the children were also welcome .. Maybe I should stay with them if they choose ... I am a mother of a 4-year-old daughter ..

    ReplyDelete