Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is Shiseido Halal Is Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Appropriate For 20 Years Old Girl?

Is Shiseido White Lucent Brightening appropriate for 20 years old girl? - is shiseido halal

I'm 20 and I am looking for a money I H2oplus whitening skin care products, but I would opt for the products from Shiseido White Lucent. I'm sure if this product is for me or not good, because I heard some people say it is only for mature people. Since more than 25 years, is that true?

3 comments:

  1. I think it depends on what you out of nowhere in the line of Lucent. I know that the main results to see, you use the face wash, toner and lotion. The serum course regimine that works better and faster, but it is expensive. It is not possible, and mix well. If you use this face wash, you can (other brands or even a different line from Shiseido) toner or lotion. The only products with skin care serum and a mask can be mixed.

    I tried the whole line, and I liked (I'm 22). People do not understand that your skin is not white or fair to make. Only the sound fits and fades hyperpigmentation, acne scars, this kind of thing.

    It is true that every age group though. Shiseido the entire row is determined by skin type, not age. Is that most of the 20 years to use the blue line, because they clean grease / acne-prone skin, but you can have a different definition depending on what your concern is the skin used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whiting products are rich girls. I'm 21, and whiting Shiseido products make my skin worse.
    I now turn to clinical use, whiting have a number of product

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the mask and do not damage the skin or something. I am 22 and have no problem with it. But the skin of every person is different.

    ReplyDelete